QTK quiktrak networks limited

well done quiktrak

1. 11,407 Posts.
    Just days after Quiktraks offer for 1 new share for every 3 QTK's shares you hold...and you get this bright shiny still in the packet new QTK at the tiny price of 2.2 cent...........QTK today closes at 1.8 cent.

QTK at 1.8 cent is the lowest it has been in the last 52 weeks.

In fact, QTK is trading at the lowest point ever since Mark Pallister brought QTK out of administration paying just 0.7 cents per shares.

Right now, he is still sitting on double his money.

However if you look at the liquidity problem facing any QTK holders, The last 20 trades of QTK have taken 12 days.

And in this 12 days or 20 trades...a massive $58,000 worth of QTK has changed hands.

Looking at the 3 for 1 non-rounceable offer where QTK was seeking $3 million, questions have been raised.

The South African partner we found out to be Quiktrak South Africa.

Is Mark Pallister linked to this company in any way?

Anyway....most aussie buyers of shares are now well versed in the Quiktrak saga and wise enough to not throw more money into the QTK money pit.

But I wondr if South African's were sold on this great new South African operation.

Did QTK get their $3 million?

And if so...does Pallister grab back his $2 million he just used to prop up QTK while this 3 for 1 offer went through?

Seems to many now QTK may actually be about to pull the pin.

All just my humble opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QTK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.