WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Hey a, I missed your post mate. I am not sure if you are...

1. 2,405 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 389
    Hey a, I missed your post mate.

I am not sure if you are suggesting that I have abused/made disparaging remarks etc in reference to the BOD, I would suggest if anything that there maybe a consensus, at this time, that GD wasn’t doing his job, in his defence, I pointed out at one time that ‘he may have had nothing to work with’.

In regards to company performance it has deservedly been under question.

For me not to ‘air’ and present my concerns in public (on a forum specifically for that) and email the company ‘is everything alright’ and then be reassured because ‘yes, yes, coconut cracked, imminent deals around the corner’ etc and then have no concerns is ‘head in the sand’ investing.

I always strive to be respectful and professional to the best of my ability.

Still incredulous that HC can be blamed for negative sentiment, a newbie comes in today see LH s post, 68 tu s and 30 or so ga s and then mine 11 and 1 and that sways them (to either buy or not buy)... good grief, with many other examples evident every single day.

To be swayed by a ‘company is shite’ post, not look beyond that, totally ignore every ‘bullish’ post on here would imply they are totally incompetent perhaps.

Tell me mate, did you read my post nu: 32299897? Don’t recollect you tu ing, I thought it was a quite relevant post, if it had come from anybody else but me I betcha it would have been a hit!

Let posters do the pros, let posters do the cons, ‘hiding’ the cons that may have credence WILL be found out, do you expect the company to confirm them if they exist?

How about ‘WE’ all assume that new investors have ENOUGH intelligence to make up their own minds whether to invest or not.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.