WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Well done Steve Schapera, page-41

1. 82 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Rebel, i agree with you. Yes it would discourage or encourage me either way. My point is thus. This is the internet, you will never stop people from having an opinion or a voice extreme in view or not. This forum is simply a barometer of feeling, sentiment and sometimes manipulation. Mostly though, this OBJ forum sentiment is the way it is for a reason. A series of events (too many to go into) have lead us to this point via the ship steering of the board. The share price is the way it is because of leadership NOT because of the forum. Any other reasoning in my view is futile in argumentative substance. If for whatever reason you come to this forum and decide not to buy, then perhaps thats the right decision. I am not going to force people to only see positive views. What a joke.

Here are some further thoughts.

Perhaps the share price is at 3.0 cents today because of the forum, if the forum didn't exist perhaps it would be at 1 cent or even less. The shear volume of people aware of OBJ because of the so called "hornets nest" with its good comments and bad means that in my view more people are aware. And when/if the board get their ducks in order this could see more price action than we could imagine because of this awareness.

Like i said. It's the internet. Nobody is stopping it. It's the good with bad. SS the blame rests with board, solely and squarely. To pass blame is a red flag for me. Goodluck i want this company to work, but a change of attitude, communication and implementation of deals is in order before it will.
    Last edited by heretohelp: 06/04/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.