GUJ gujarat nre resources nl

What people need to recognise here is that INR is now the lead...

1. 15,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    What people need to recognise here is that INR is now the lead stock and as such, it's performance is of significant interest...

Technically, INR has hit a record high today, but as is the nature of these stocks due to the particular shape of the register, the breakout is likely to be a very slow motion one.

The register in INR in particular is as tight as they come, with only 12m or so shares out of a total of some 493m, not in the hands of Indian interests. This group is very much of sit and hold pidigree.

Neither GUJ or INR have been or still are trader stocks...lol, just ask the traders who have all bought and then sold again recently, for little if any gain (most likely losses)...yet in all this time both GUJ and INR have been amongst the best performers on our exchange in the recent carnage.

So, whilst INR is reacting well to the news, albeit slowly, the very nature of these stocks will dictate a very unexciting response...that is until the parent sees reason to lift the price to help "votes".

Like I keep saying...months, not days here...and preferably years.

The Indian interests on the register come here on the back of the parents listing on their exchange...which has seen a slow, but consitent rise since their listing...and returns for all holders well over 1000%.

I believe they have a similar model for our exchange.

Finally, given this will be a dividend stock in 3 or so years, just as their parent is back home, any gains need to considered in this context.

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GUJ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.