ALA 0.00% 14.0¢ arovella therapeutics limited

Interesting that baker young wont be able to pick up cheap...

1. 180 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 96
    Interesting that baker young wont be able to pick up cheap shares again?? I wonder if they will somehow get the opportunity to get clients in?

Suda a future cancer company and what it’s worth....

Edison group valued suda at 9 cents without TGA approval. So what is it worth now?

We are also due for Anagrelide results which will hopefully be positive and also you would think that a sumatriptan update isn’t far off?

Also in the background is the acquisition that should again add more value to suda.

What is a cancer company worth in phase 1 trials? Then add all the little extras suda have?

IMU in phase 2 = 280 mil market cap. This is in phase 2 though and suda don’t even have a drug yet but Paul hopper attached....

Suda currently $ 9 mil - next week 18 mil.

Zolpi + Anagrelide + sumatriptan + Sanofi deal + Ordesa deal....value?? = 30-45mil market cap maybe? (10-15 cents?) maybe even 20 depending on Anagrelide....?

Then plus 30 - 50 mil cancer drug. Obviously we pay for it but it can be partial now and then partial after phase 1 results.

I’m not a huge fan of zolpi but it will bring in money down the road. TGA approval is a big deal to this company because its a step forward. SC and MS only ever ran backwards.

Let’s hope there is a lot more to come. We havnt even hit the last CR price yet!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $147.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.8¢ 14.0¢ $170.3K 1.184M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 578836 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 78236 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.