TON 18.2% 1.3¢ triton minerals ltd

Well done to everyone

1. 419 Posts.
    he he, nice one! It's trying and mentally frustrating . . but it'll be worth it IMO
  2. 2,421 Posts.
    Interesting, who is the halfwit your referring to? Are you afraid to mention them directly as your post is obviously a flame and bait?

I wonder was that same halfwit saying there is weakness in the ton SP and was arguing way back to 40 cents and above that you need to be carefull and manage your risk and above all not lose your capital. Ton was/ is in a sustained downtrend and a clear sign of strength wasnt present. I wonder if you listened to the halfwit back at 40 cents and sold for a small loss, how many ton could you buy today with that lost capital by holding all the way down to 9 cents?? Had you sold at 40 cents you could buy 344% more shares today with that capital. Ah capital management, who needs it eh?

Dont be afraid to sell for a loss in a down trend.

The halfwits, as you so easily like to use that term. Are the holders who held through the down trend and then TU'd your post. Funny thing though with an open mind they can they can throw off those shackles and learn from the experience.

Good luck, I think you've still a way to go.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.002(18.2%)
Mkt cap ! $20.38M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $2.237K 178.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 83250 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 591637 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.