well done tony abbott, page-2

1. 12,609 Posts.
    Lovely to see you've found a special place in your heart for Tony......lol

Unfortunately for Tony, it seems that the first PM that he saw off might be on the train back to repay the favour.....lol.

Seriously, who cares who Tony has seen off, or who he will see off in future. As long as this nation is free from his services as PM, I'm absolutely delighted. Windsor, Oakeshott etc deserve to be awarded Nobel Prizes for Prevention of Simplistic and Divisive Rule to a Nation.

I have great faith in the collective judgment and intelligence of the Australian public, and I don't think it would be so silly as to repeat the Liberal parties' mistake of accidentally electing him as 'leader'.

I agree that he has surprised with his showing in the polls, but it is clearly obvious, that it's more Labor's mistakes that are causing any favourable showing by Abbott, than anything Abbott is doing. His personal approval rating as PM is clear and irrefutable evidence of that.

Let's just hope it never happens. What an embarrassment and toxic drain he would be on the good people of Australia.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.