Yes, son not father, my bad. It is all a diversion from the...

1. 33,317 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 879
    Yes, son not father, my bad. It is all a diversion from the blackmail sexual harassment scandal plaguing the McGowan Government. And I suppose the 5 women murdered by Eric Cooke, Tony Cooke's serial killer father, would find your son not father pickup slightly semantic given their deaths and the continuation of scandal now involving the MeTooMovement, see below, it is as below totally at odds with the WA ALP and the scandal plagued ailing Federal Police investigated McGowan Government. WA ALP has been beset by sex and scandal.

See below, the Bill for Western Australians to die is all a diversion anyway from the modern day sexual harassment, blackmail and bullying revelations arising out of the WA ALP. WA ALP from Eric Cooke on has always had Tony Cooke's party, Mark McGowan as leader, has always wanted to put death at the top of his thinking. It is still Tony Cooke's party and like the Kennedys, you wonder whether Eric Cooke, the night caller, is really the creator of the modern ALP.

I think the whole Bill is a diversion from the blackmail, sexual harassment, bullying and victimisation of Alana Herbert by the WA ALP. It is almost as bad as the Bob Hawke relevations (Bob was originally a Western Australia and a preacher's son before going to Victoria and meeting Landeryou, the alleged perpetrator of the rape allegations). See below the modern day scandals plaguing the WA ALP.
    www.watoday.com.au/politics/western-australia/blackmailed-wa-labor-candidate-banned-from-union-conference-after-blowing-whistle-20190405-p51b4o.html
    www.watoday.com.au/politics/western-australia/it-s-time-for-a-union-metoo-moment-labor-candidate-s-intimate-image-blackmail-allegations-referred-to-federal-police-20190403-p51aij.html
    www.copyright link/work-and-careers/workplace/awu-accused-of-firing-labor-candidate-over-sexual-harassment-complaint-20191111-p539gt

Last edited by JCoure: 16/12/19

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.