AJX 0.00% 0.8¢ alexium international group limited

Well expected I guess, page-19

1. 85,840 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    hi all,

been having a fairly close look at a few other codes lately - some with some similar characteristics to AJX - not a huge amount of similarities, but some. AJX is fairly unique on our board really.

But, that is the point - AJX is head and shoulders above all of them - but, is less MC than some of them -------- to me the disjoint is just astounding.

I can only think that by say - years end - 'even' if we only got in revenue what our min. was telegraphed at the 'start' of the year - then, we should have a hell of a rerate go on.

That we will exceed that 'min.' figure - I have no doubt.

I just can't see how a major rerate can't happen and pretty soon. Sure, we may not have much stock freely available - but, sooner or later the supply demand equation must come into play - even in this time of bots and HST etc..

The other companies I have been looking at - have some good facets to them - but, ALL of them have far more risk than AJX - and all of them combined - have nowhere near the revenue/earnings/profit potential of AJX - not within a bulls roar of Alexium.

I have often wondered if the markets for Alexium are just too big to get one's head around - after all - some of the sectors we are already into - the numbers just make your eyes glaze over.

I sit back and forget about shareprice and just look at Market Cap - it is astonishing with all that Alexium has that it is valued at under $250 million.

Many think 250 mil. is significant valuation ------------ well, it's not - not once you look at the market sizes we are into - and, how we have already penetrated huge sectors -- AND are growing rapidly withing those sectors. 250 mil. in that light is very very light on.

It will be interesting to see when this little baby correction is over and we get our next low - because it seems clear that a rerate is on now from our 55 low -- just how far this rerate will go and how long for is the question - the drop from 117 to 55 was a very long 8 months - and the previous long rise was about 4 months - and the previous rise to that was about 3 months.

So - if this current rise goes from somewhere between 3 months and 6 months - that takes us to somewhere between August and November - (rough as guts).

That puts us into not only financial news official (4c's and EOY report) - but, also deep into territory where we should get strong ideas of larger contracts -- so, it wouldn't surprise me that this rerate might kick on longer than history repeating goes - we shall see of course.

If all goes as expected - then, by the end of this calendar year - when we get results - so - end of Jan. - then I would say that very solid quarterly revenue will be on the board - which can easily be extrapolated to a MINIMUM yearly revenue - which, I would be pretty certain will absolutely blow out of the water all the other companies I am looking at -

so - if things look a bit silly now -- if the SP (MC) doesn't adjust up by then (end of Jan) - it is going to look bloody ridiculous.

I have to back in a major rerate.

have a great Saturday

Pinto

oh, PS - there is also a lot of rumbling about the Aussie dollar being at very large risk - that will do 2 things - if it collapses - a. it will put AJX Aussie earnings through the roof and b. could have a negative impact on our main indices - so - the outcome of the wash will be interesting.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1494467 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 140000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.