QTK quiktrak networks limited

You have got to be joking.On the Quiktrak website is some fine...

1. 11,407 Posts.
    You have got to be joking.

On the Quiktrak website is some fine print down at the bottom.

It says "Vix Quiktrak Pty Ltd will honour any outstanding credits providing the customer sign a new 12 month contract"

Don’t click here...I am at the Bong Bong races!!!!!

Seriously...I haven't seen a funnier thing then that lately.

After almost a close run in with ASIC by the company's leading director for mis-appropriating company money for personal expenses..after running the company Quiktrak down to zero and getting removed from the ASX all together and administrators appointed, after all the hype of new potential contracts with China, South Africa and many other countries....which never turned $1 dollar of profit...after constantly trying to raise money..then more..then some more...and then when the lenders would no longer lend to Quiktrak....the company try’s for more from the public through a SPP which oddly failed and which the underwriter seemed to never end up underwriting it....

we now see Quiktrak so hard up that they are going to try and cajole past customers to re-sign with them....under one condition....you gotta sign up to Vix Quiktrak for a 12 months of monitoring.

Has everyone seen the car forums where Quiktrak customers paid $400 for 12 months of monitoring 2 days before they shut down their website, got all the phones cut off and disappeared?

And how does Quiktrak propose to have monitoring equipment installed on towers after not paying the Com Group $100K for previously hosting Quiktraks equipment.

I know...start a new company....put a "Vix" in front...hopefully relist on the ASX and start the process all over again.

Good luck Quiktrak...I'm sure we will be seeing a lot of new posters on the QTK thread saying the below and I quote the famous and highly respected Mr_Universal who if many QTK holders had listened to him...would have saved hundreds of thousands.

"I'm waiting for the calm to be broken by the inevitable newbie... "Hi.. I've been standing on the sidelines reading this forum and decided to make my first post. Can someone please tell me what this guy Rimtalay (or whatever his name is) is on about? He seems to have a point. I have been hearing on the grapevine that they are about to relist and........."

From the legend Mr_Universal!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QTK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.