GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

well i bothered to ring and....., page-28

1. 369 Posts.
    re: significant gas shows have already been hit Amongst the many intersting things T4p posted was a piece on the distance from wellsite to the pipeline. Seems that any pipeline would likely follow the road meaning a 15 mile run. The same source in the same post suggested the most likely outcome would be for the well to be closed up until more wells are ready and a gas gathering system is put in place. Given this and the time required to engineer, source & build a pipeline & manifold etc, I wouldn't be expecting any gas sales in the near future. It may be possible to produce oil into tankers if there is enough flowing.

Sorry I couldn't track back to find the post.

So, to repeat myself from an earlier post, this is a pure exploration play in my very humble opinion *very humble mind you). Make or break on the logs and the final results of the drill.

From the various technical (Oilfield technical, not share price technical LOL) discussons by those with the good research skills & experience, along with the various chats from the company directors reported, I am very happy to hold. In fact, I doubled up my options today at 50 cents only to see them drop another 10! B*mmer.

I'll be laughing teacakes when the shouting is over and the options are well north of $1. Still, I'm sitting on a shed load and can still get nervous. Everything is too volatile at the moment and so I am running heavy in this without a stop loss.

A colleague reckons I have b*lls of steel. Either that or rocks in my head LOL. Time to dig out the wife's Prozac and chill for a few days.

All the best to all that hold.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.