AUD unknown

well i have just taken a position again...., page-46

1. 300 Posts.
    Hi everyone,

Quiet day on the forum front, just like the dollar was for most of the day until the last hour or two. Nice spike up from 0.799... wish I was on that!

But after a good chat with a really good guy, following my disasterous day yesterday, I realise I need to step back for a few days and let my head get back to normal. I'm very messed up and all I want to do now is rush and trade my way back to break even. But I know that's not the right and I need time.

Misty, looks like your methods work really good and I'm jealous! I wanted my original trde to be short term but I broke the rules and didn't cut my losses early, and kept baking a losing trade. Would love some descriptions on your charting techniques, they sound pretty good!

If any of you fellow traders out there are interested in taking on an eager young student or are willing to share some tips, things such entry and exit point, what to look for in a chart, etc, I would be greatly appreciative. After yesterdays loss, I need all the help I can get.

PS. Drinks will be on me : )

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.