AUD unknown

Stiven,I've only been going for a year or so, and I strongly...

1. 616 Posts.
    Stiven,

I've only been going for a year or so, and I strongly recommend you peruse the XJO thread so some amazing insight and pointers. Winkinatcha, Voltaire, Jaolsa, Brisvegas, havingfun, JameDoran88, etc are brilliant posters.

My FX method is now going a lot better and requires patience and looking at multiple timeframes. I go from a 10 min to 30 min and 1 hr charts.

Using multiple Bollinger Bands (1, 2, 3 SD) in conjunction with MACD and slow stochastics also provide added guidance. The 3BBs are a worthwhile addition to your chart.

Also, I use a 65 and 130 moving average.

Finally, and this can be a bit much I know, but read read read. The theories and practice of Gann are an excellent insight.

Also, read some market/trading psychology books. The removal of emotion, knowing your risk/reward and taking into account that market can move wherever it wants whenever it wants are crucial.

I hope that helps, and I've lost a bit over the past year, but now have a better mentality and system that is slowly increasing the ol' equity curve.

All the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.