AUD unknown

well i have just taken a position again...., page-49

1. 300 Posts.
    Good call so far GM! 3 minute chart looks great, except for the long tails on some of the green candles. Well through 0.807 but couldn't get through 0.809 and big run down now...

Thanks for the offers so far guys, very much appreciated! Look forward to chatting : )

Blah, I'm 29 and only around 4-6 months of experience. Stuck to stocks mostly but have done a little FX. Before this disaster, I have done well but it took me a while, holding negative positions until they are positive, going on gut instinct and reading rather than strict technical analysis.

GM, I've been using charts to pick trends and levels but its very basic and I don't understand what everything means. RSI yes, but stochastic no. Am looking at chart right now and stochastic way down, possibly signalling buying opprtunity? Have seen some of the comments the guys you've mentioned have put up and it is amazing, definitely enjoy reading it.

Looking at the 3 minute chart, what do you guys think of 0.8048, possible resistance?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.