AUD unknown

well i have just taken a position again...., page-56

1. 36,517 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1

hi stiven,

I don't have any magic formula for my Entry and Exit, there is no magic wand. I am continuing to try to improve my chart reading skills; it is an ongoing learning process for me.

One thing I would like to say though, when you read about others' views on where the instrument price may be heading, resistance & support levels, and other pieces of information, you need to always try to relate those information to your own trading time frame for those pieces of information to be of meaning and of practical values to you. In other words, you need to try to fit them into your own picture (view) of your trading/investing strategy.

To give you an example, my trading time frame is short, and hence I don't look at the 200 MA to see where the instrument price lies in relation to it, as that correlation has no practical values to me. In another occasion, I may look at the 200 MA and some weekly charts if I am looking at some equities buying potentials for long term hold, long term as in months and may even be years.

I use the Ichimoku charting system. If you want to know what it is, Google it for some information.

Just my views, not an advice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.