CBZ 0.00% 5.2¢ cbio limited

Hey Lethalone - it's very simple to compare time taken to test...

1. 103 Posts.
    Hey Lethalone - it's very simple to compare time taken to test two different drugs even if same disease, so u can't assume that both trials are comparable.

I check my facts, Monsour has only been on the board for approx 3 years, not 10, as you say, as a non exec director.

I won't be selling my c bio shares, but I should note that I do have alt shares which is headed by Michael Monsour and they have doubled in value and rated number 1 most promising investment for 2012 .

To think we voted off this guy.

Yes I am defensive , I don't like to lose money at the hands of people who can't even get there facts right. None of us had the opportunity to sell our shares at a better price as our director sold off 40 grand worth of shares days before the call on NN.

Cbio science is still promising. Whether a pharma company wants to risk millions on a board that have engaged in questionable behavior giving rise to insider trading and even the very arguments that got them into power are questionable is something that I worry about.

I hope this pulls off for the investors and those who suffer from RA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CBZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.