CBZ 0.00% 5.2¢ cbio limited

I watched hotcopper for a while, but decided to join up to put...

1. 103 Posts.
    I watched hotcopper for a while, but decided to join up to put my 2cents in about cbio, to which Ive held shares, a substantial amount, for a considerable amount of time. A bunch of shareholders voted off a board only to now have the managing director offloading shares around the time Nova let loose that they wouldnt engage in a deal at the current time. There has been no explanation as to whether she did this after the phone call from NN, but it doesnt look good, and some may suspect that insider trading took place. There seems to be a load of conspiracy theories as to what deals took place and what went on with the current board. It doesnt make sense that one director, Michael Monsour, has invested millions into the company, been with the company for as far as I could remember and is the largest shareholder of the company. Why would u vote him off when he has a very large invested interest in ensuring the shareholders get max value for the product, as he is the largest shareholder? Crazy. If I want anyone on the board, itd be someone who has shown commitment to the company and put their money where the mouth is, by investing cold hard cash. This is what Monsour has done, even investing huge sums of money when the company was in desperate need of funds.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CBZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.