CBZ 0.00% 5.2¢ cbio limited

Hi absolutely clueless. Things werent perfect but things got...

1. 103 Posts.
    Hi absolutely clueless. Things werent perfect but things got done. Monsour was one non exec director of the board among many and cant be blamed for the whole boards actions. All I know is some shareholders turfed the largest shareholder of the company and who has been committed to cbio for 10 years (Monsour) for Cameron who within a month offloaded 40 grand of her shares after NN explained they werent going to do a deal as of yet, and there are questions as to whether she did this before telling shareholders, hence questions of insider trading.

You can go on all you want about how the previous board could of done this better or that better, you can list off countless conspiracy theories about crazy manevoures designed to up their bank balance and down yours, the facts are things got done, Monsour has put his money where his mouth is for 10 years and in a bid to make things better we replaced him with Cameron who after a month engaged in an act that raised questions whether insider trading has taken place and has given us shareholders no explanation.

The aim of the day is to get a deal. With Cameron selling off 40 grand in her first month at the top job and shortly after two of the most experienced board members resigning, things like shaky.

My bet is, put Monsour back on who has good relationships with the most valuable of the board memebrs (goran ando etc...)and has good relationships with the drug companies and has millions of dollars of his own money invested into it (becoming the largest shareholder) and we will be way better positioned to see some good returns.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CBZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.