IGC 0.00% 33.5¢ international goldfields limited..

Hey OP, You don't have to say sorry, in life, everyone have to...

1. 42 Posts.
    Hey OP,
    You don't have to say sorry, in life, everyone have to make decision for themselve, it is tough for you to make a call to get out of this IGC mess. A old chinese saying " A gentleman will not lean again a dangerous wall" I hope you make the right decision. With the way the IGC conduct business lke this, either the management will not sit on the board for long or all other shareholder will dump their share and leave. What I am angry about is Tony is deceiving all the shareholder both thru announcement and news media to give shareholder false hope on the project. In the end, he just turn around and shalf all the shareholder in the AXX and sell us short with all this doggy deal with his mate and gamble all the shareholder money big time. This is not the right way to run a company, any decent man will not do things like this. I hope the ASIC or ASX can investigate this matter promptly and give an explanation on what is going on with all this crap from the management. If they are not doing it, I am going to launch a complaint to the ASIC and they have to response to it!

OP, if I were you I will sell all my holding except one share so that I can go to the EGM and protest against them. I will stay on and fight until the bitter end and hopefully see some justice in this.

Good luck to you in trading and don't get involve in any company that have Tony's name on the board, his reputation is gone forever!

Ray

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.