WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

well its a deal, page-53

1. 3,636 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1021
    Agree with most of your sentiments once again Surges.

And thanks Abdm for diplomatically steering the likes of Jeepers back to his political rambles on the Politics forum. I do not agree with Jeepers sentiments either; that today's announcement was 'a rubbish announcement'. For a poster who has been suspended 5 times in the last year and a half for: 'nothing to do with the stock or company', 'Profanity', 'Baseless ramping and rumour mongering', 'Laughing at a suggestion of beating up another member is not amusing' and 'No substance ramping defamatory post' - I wouldn't put too much weight behind his opinion anyway! While all opinions are always welcome in Hot Copper World - some are just too predictable! I guess we should thank our lucky stars that we weren't inundated as per last time from our sista bio stock who seem to be happily bickering amongst themselves these days........

And now to the announcement - our little baby bio stock has indeed reached a milestone and IMO this will be the beginning of something beautiful! The lack of details at this stage is definately to be expected re protection of FMCG's ability to be as far advanced as possible in relation to their competitors (OBJ supports partners by providing Market Exclusivity), but I don't envision too long a wait for more details to be revealed.

I particularly liked the last paragraph:

'The Strategic Alliance is a new relationship for the company and is in addition to programs and collaboration in the Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) sector previously announced.'

Surges, whilst I understand how you get to your analogy re the existing FMCG, I am not sure I completely agree with your thinking on this one, as this paragraph clearly states that this Strategic Alliance is 'new' and in 'addition' to existing collaborations - something you may care to give further thought to!

Slow, clever and articulate accumulation over the last few months combined with what looks like potentially a whole new player and we should not only see a whole new OBJ animal but a wider spread of announcements in the coming months - maybe even October. My guess is that there will be quite a few people reading and re-reading this announcement and the coming weeks may even be full of a few surpises.

My gut still says RB (reckitt benckiser) but this along with this post is pure speculation on my behalf so please DYOR!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.