WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

well its a deal, page-67

1. 4,114 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 312
    andrew1234 you do raise some good points and yes this remains a speculative play. But ever since the latest announcement i think that it serves as a very good indication that this technology works and is versatile enough to be applied across a range of products. A technology must not only be versatile but also inexpensive and effective for it to be able to be applied across a range of products.

What i do also know is that this technology has been continually developed since 2004 and with the addition of FIM it continues to be improved on. Not only that but this technology has been endlessly tested since its first arrival by WABRI (Western Australia Biomedical Research Institute) all achieving positive results, some more so than others. And i think last years announcement regarding azopharma's testing which revealed a 10X effective rate was the cherry on top. It demonstrated to me that our technology is still applicable to todays medicine and it remains highly effective. I think that is why the FMCG has shown such interest (assuming the FMCG od late is the same company which initiated the US study results). So although we have yet to see the actual product in person and see how it works, i'm sure proven test results don't lie and the interest shown by these big pharma's is no joke either.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.