WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

well its a deal, page-69

1. 513 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Hey guys, I seem to side a bit with Jeeper's opinion as the price sensitive announcement seemed to tell me that OBJ is getting desperate and wants to get a deal going (to which I think the market agrees). It seems to me that it doesn't want to put up with all this behind the table discussion as the FMCG and 3M and that other companies would rather watch what the other will do first before it takes the first step.

In a way it's like putting all your cards on the table, which in a way is good because in the very near future we will be getting an announcement, which in turn will sort this all out...but will it be good? Will it be the one that we want?

OBJ is in a way forcing the FMCG to make a decision which is a double edged sword. If the FMCG refuses..then how will that affect 3M?

This announcement has just increased the risks of holding onto this stock and by all means some people would be exiting because it would mean that they are just taking too much risk so the decline in the SP doesn't worry me.

I've held onto OBJ because I've always believed in the fundamentals and it's position right in between some of the largest companies in the world has always given me confidence but recently I've begun to see some cracks in the pillars holding up my opinion.

Best of luck to all the investors in OBJ out there!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.