RED 2.70% 36.0¢ red 5 limited

Eh Brett, RED is going through a transition, from explorer...

1. 1,870 Posts.
    Eh Brett, RED is going through a transition, from explorer through to gold producer, and it takes more than a couple of weeks or months to complete that process.

I'm certain on the ground there is a hive of activity, not just with the drilling at Mapawa, but also with some of the development works in process.

Whatever the price today really isn't relevant to the future potential that RED has, apart from if you want to stock up with more wealth creating shares today! (As I have stated very clearly, the only reason I'm holding out buying even more RED at the moment is to see how gold goes the next little while and to see if I can get them at a bargain price - but in preparation I have sold a lot of other speccy stocks waiting for that opportunity, so my only delay is to see what price I can get them at - and to make sure the missus doesn't get an idea of what I'm up too!).

(I think you need to retain that positive view and consider the glass half full, not half empty! - and whilst what price RED closes at today is neither here nor there, I can't see it going down to 11 cents today, but I don't have a problem with that because it makes my longer term investing view more exciting!).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RED (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
36.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $2.448B
Open High Low Value Volume
37.0¢ 37.8¢ 36.0¢ $9.825M 26.88M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 1862724 36.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
36.5¢ 2312588 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RED (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.