FAR 0.00% 52.0¢ far limited

Well meaning but meaningless, page-26

1. 13,389 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4560
    What may I ask is more money going to do to make us less vulerable, if anything a CR lowers the shareprice not strengthens it. We have plenty of cash to see us through the first appraisal well and the only reason to raise before that is to get more acreage or a decision to have a small raise at the start of drilling and thats a while off.

Any predator is not concerned about our cash situation its interested in our assets and how is a CR now going to change that....other than presenting them an opportunity to get the shares at a lower price and with more of our cash to boot..is absolutely zilch.

Never seen so much nonsense over nothing from a poster who is posting more like a none holder.

If you feel under pressure Tony sell and give is all a break...there is very little Management can do about the shareprice at the moment and if you are a longterm holder its a chance to pick up more if your short term or a trader thems the breaks...

Anyway its seems your determined to get the shareprice lower with your endless flip flops and negativity which is why I have serious doubts about your your sentiment, holders give constructive critisism not negative rants...

Cheers Whisky

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
52.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $48.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
52.0¢ 53.5¢ 52.0¢ $17.03K 32.56K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10069 52.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
54.0¢ 22471 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.03pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.