FAR 2.00% 49.0¢ far limited

Well meaning but meaningless, page-6

1. 251 Posts.
    Tony,
    You may well be right ...... and in honesty, most of us here probably share your frustrations to some extent.
    However, you can bet there is a lot more going on in the background than we will ever be aware of.
    Plans and strategies will no doubt be in place and being formulated / adjusted on an ongoing basis to accommodate changing factors and new results/ information as it comes to hand.
    Take a look back and see where we have come from .....a very junior explorer to a discoverer.....biggest find in 2014 ??
    All this has come about through careful planning and analysis, a step by step approach moving forward each and every day.
    Our management is very much under pressure to keep up and be as thorough as possible to achieve best results for all.
    I believe, as do many throughout the industry , we have an excellent team to follow this to production and should a TO appear, they will no doubt be dealing with that on an as and when (or if) basis should it occur.

If this is not moving quick enough for your investment strategy, perhaps you should consider moving on to another stock ??? No one would criticise you for that....we all have personal goals and needs.

Now , more than ever , management needs, and I believe , deserves shareholder support through what I feel will be both very challenging and rewarding times ahead.

All IMO as allways

Trev

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.