CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

well ms turned up, page-109

1. 5,079 Posts.
    t4p

I agree with most of what you said,

I told Smyth on Friday, left a message on phone saying he needs to make a statement to back up what he told a few that options will be back on the agenda at the AGM or EGM whatever comes first.

I did say if let be it would die down a lot, but yes t4p that was a huge mistake, does he want content shareholders or want uproar,

Why I say EGM, well if the refinery is true and/or these so called joint venture deals are announced they have to go to shareholders for approval, or should I say our new majority owned puppet string pullers.

And make no mistake this is a takeover,

when I heard about options I straight away thought it was a pay back for the vast majority of shareholders uniting against him and also for the research and media on Johnson and co
    it was a great vote, a vote of protest, it would shock him.

yes he has 500 mill options, but he didn't pay for them.

as for our new owners, you are dead right t4p, they need us, always have,
    as I told someone from the company, they have always needed us to make money on their placements and free shares.
    and yet they shaft us on the options, it is principle as well, it is not a dilution but designed to be a replacement,

and no time to explain this, give me a break, how long does it take, 10 mins, how long has the placement been set up, weeks?? a month??

If people here understand how they work we can make them work a lot harder.

I see it that they buy and sell to each other, get people excited enough to jump in, they then net sell at higher prices.

Got to know their game, make them work harder, less sell depth will make them buy higher. We are at an advantage because we know they have to have vol, the less vol they need to push and push to get this.

Cannot say much more here, but that's my take.

Either that or they really have a refinery and are holding for that, along with a few plays.

On the other hand if they do sell too many they and Smyth will lose control,
    I would imagine if there was another vote right now with what we now know the collective would have a lot more vote,
    if they sell one share it could be a 2 vote swing.

I was also told from the company, not Smyth, if I didn't like it I should sell and move on,

But I have my teeth into this now,

anyway need to tone the real stuff down on here now, said too much

need to get together on the other one,
    would like your input there teefer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.