EPG 0.00% 41.0¢ european gas limited

Dear Marcmorr and Invertedva,Thank you for your inciteful posts....

1. 55 Posts.
    Dear Marcmorr and Invertedva,

Thank you for your inciteful posts. Marcmorr, I am having difficulty in confirming what you meant by: "On top of this we keep the CBM upside as well increased production in Poissonniere and Desiree."

How can this be when the deal involves "The transfer of ownership of Gazonor to Transcor" and according to the Dec Q Report, the "Gazonor assets" include "the gas exploration rights over Poissonniere and Desiree permits... including the Poissonniere extension". That would contradict your statement above.

My guess initially was that the "Gasonor" referred to in the statement "The transfer of ownership of Gazonor to Transcor" was the Gasonor Mine Production Lease/Concession and this would likley be only a few sq kms in area.

Yet the map in Fig 2 of the Dec Quarterly shows a large area within bold black borders some 80 kms across described in the legende as Production Permit, which includes the POISSONNIERE PERMIT and the DESIREE PERMIT. If this is the area whose ownership has been transferred to Transcor then this would also contradict your statement.

Are the POISSONNIERE and DESIREE PERMITS tenements which confer the right for production as indicated on the map, or for exploration as per your statement?

The areas with bold green borders described in the legende as Exploration Permit, include VALENCIENNOIS PERMIT and SUD-MIDI PERMIT. The latter is described as being "adjacent EGL's Gasonor Production Concession". The Gasonor Production Concession is not shown, unless it refers to that 80km wide area above.

Needless to say I find all of this confusing. If what you said in your post is correct then that's good news for us shareholders.

My initial concern was that EPG had lost "the gas exploration rights over Poissonniere and Desiree permits... including the Poissonniere extension". That would not be good news for EPG shareholders. This needs to be clarified before trading resumes.

Any assistance from members of this forum in clarifying the above would be much appreciated.

Regards, Fairgopat

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EPG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.