FSE 0.00% 0.5¢ fuse minerals limited

well now we know, page-17

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: APPLICATION WITHDRAWN ON 28 MARCH 2024
  1. 921 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Jwgloede, I write "it is possible" or "perhaps" to cover my arse because to state my suspicions as cold, hard facts without solid proof is a chargeable offense.

Anway, I share your sentiments..

As far as off market transfers are concerned; perhaps churning stock attracts day traders with volume scanners, so if more bids appear, its just a bonus; they can offload a few more. It can also blur the insider trading so that the intended recipient(s) are hidden amongst the other day traders. One thing it wont mask is shares were dumped prior to a price sensitive announcement. Seems DODGY like you said.

If there was an 'agreed dumping price' it might explain why it wasn't left to run higher.

Another possibility is that rumours were spun about a BIG ann to come out so that the buy stack would build up with eager beavers thinking they were getting a good early entry, only to get a good slamming. Unlikely though or it would have been left to run a lot higher; just like the June/July2007 100mill shares that got churned while millions of converted oppies got dumped as the SP ran to 10cents on rumours of the Wittbank deal.

Regards CT

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FSE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.