Exceller, are you some sort of psycho-analyst or something who...

1. 14,616 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1355
    Exceller, are you some sort of psycho-analyst or something who can interpret through key strokes my intentions?

Get a grip. Look at the obvious, look at what has changed in the last two weeks.

You are clearly being missguided if you think the land and the free will allow funny business in the voting process.

You are now talking like a loser three months before the election date exceller.

Live upto your name mate, I look at the odds and in a two horse race, seems nice odds. With a little understanding of what is going on of course.

Perhaps you wear polarized sunglasses when you go to the internet? Remember 2016? Have you not learnt anything.

I reckon you would make a better candidate than Kamala Chamelon because we aussies don't tolerate this sort of stuff.

If someone had improper relations with your partner - hello hello, do these words echo...i did not have sexual relations with that..... would you exceller then sit down with them and have pleasantries to discuss a future partnership?

Come on.....are you a aussie or what?
    are you a human being?

of course not, you'd tell them to go forth and multiply and be on their way before you ........ did whatever you had to do.

Exceller - its easy when you think clearly . START NOW !!

BOTH OF US GET THE HELL OUT OF THE HUMOUR FORUMS

Last edited by beefarmer: 22/08/20

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.