VMS 0.00% 1.8¢ venture minerals limited

well now, page-14

1. 5,428 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    Caldezar, there is historic drilling associated with both No 2 Zone and Main Zone but drilling access for No 2 Zone was much better. There are tin mining tracks along the Main Zone and most of the new drilling has been from these tracks and into the hillside to intersect the No 2 Zone well below ground level.

SusanneB, I don't want to be brutal but you need to either sell opppies on Monday or exercise them on or before June 30. The other choice is to allow them to expire worthless. If you are short of funds, I suggest you consider selling part of your oppies to raise cash to exercise the rest. Be aware of the T+3 rule though because funds from any sale won't be available until Thursday unless your broker is much kinder than mine. It looks to me as though there are almost no forced oppie sales so you may be able to get a reasonable price. I will be buying on Monday myself if there are bargains but I'm not expecting it to happen.

Galileo, the reality is that all of the oppies were underwritten by an insto some months ago for a 6% fee. Any oppies that don't get exercised will turn into new shares at an issue price of 23.5c. VMS wants every oppie exercised at 25c to maximise the investment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $43.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.8¢ $93.27K 4.882M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
46 11825157 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 461503 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.