WHK 0.00% 1.1¢ whitehawk limited

well pluck my feathers, page-143

1. 996 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 966
    Thanks MirCat you raise a good point. Software with add-on hardware makes sense as well but given the experience that Terry and her team has in this area to fight Cyber Crime surely they would have considered such.
    I will be attending the AGM and intend to contact WHK management next week in regards to continued selling and lack of any updates.
    Along with geffa9 I have been buying constantly and more on Friday again but will cease now until I am comfortable with some answers back from WHK.
    Top headlines again today is the ransom demand form the gangster scumbags on Latitude Financial, why the hell hold records from more than 10 years ago? Beyond me. They have compromised the private details of many hardworking Aussies again.
    If ever the WHK is needed/required to take a stance and can make serious inroads its now.
    That is their Business model.
    I'm backing this Co primarily because of the serious experience and contacts that Terry brings along with a last Qtly that looked like the turn was happening to me anyway for WHK.
    This lack of news concerns me, and obviously the market because we should be going UP not BACK and at such a rapid rate.
    Anyway I will take a crack next week and see what I can find out.
    Next Qtly due within 14 days so that will tell us a story about what is happening at WHK as well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WHK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.