well said bennett & gould re drugs, page-2

1. 22,698 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    And a good example of how ridiculous all of this is getting, look at the Titans situation.

They get dragged into the issue because a 5 yo jam jar was found in a toilet. So, now they get tarnished by all of this crap. Meanwhile, they haven't played at the stadium since August and share the stadium with many other sporting teams.

It's a disgrace how this has been handled. I feel sorry for Stephen Dank and Dean Robinson if they are found to be doing nothing illegal.

The ACCC have handled this very poorly. The papers and news eat this up. Generalisations thrown around everywhere about sportsmen and people and the haters (jealous) love it!

Guilty until proven innocent and everybody is entitled to a fair go.

It will end up being a storm in a tea cup, but it won't stop people from throwing a lot of mud.

As we stand now, who has been caught taking illegal performance enhancing drugs? There has been a lot of mud slung and nothing has stuck yet.

I have said it before, i will stand corrected if there is seen to be widespread doping (illegal substances), but i doubt that will be the case.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.