CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

Hi Westmoon. In respect of Paul Chare's departure, I cannot add...

1. 490 Posts.
    Hi Westmoon. In respect of Paul Chare's departure, I cannot add anything further to 2IC's earlier post (edited slightly):

"I called head office and got a fob off "someone will call you back, we don't know what your talking about" (no-one called back of course)

So I called the NT operations and a nice lady told me (with surprise that I didn't know) that he was no longer with the company.

Management perhaps hoping to employ someone else and announce a hand over of control like nothing happened. Typical BS communication treating general shareholders like mushrooms, while bigger players/insiders decide how to play it.

This departure worries more than even the last announcement, as it just reads like the place is a basket case and not worth the new COO's stress and reputation to fix up. And who would blame him (if that was the case). I would say ... guys I feel misled about the position you offered me in light of the real situation now I'm on the ground, so I think it reasonable to withdraw my acceptance and move on."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.