CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

Bit touchy PotLuck !Re Humphries selling consistently (sorry...

1. 2,717 Posts.
    Bit touchy PotLuck !

Re Humphries selling consistently (sorry teacher, I've put on the dunce hat & am in the corner facing the wall). Are you stating that he hasn't been a consistent seller ? & further more often than not prior to bad news ????

Re his motive for selling at those times, it was speculated (& pretty well accepted) here on HC that due to his age he was entitled to cash in for retirement.

I have no problem with him selling his shares, in fact it was one of the FACTS that led me to also eventually sell around 5.50 ..... so thank you Dr Humphries for the "heads up"

Re putting a "little proposal together" for them. Seems that other HC posters have proposed numerous times (both at AGM & via written communication) that they seek marketing help (Cujo comes to mind) & we are still waiting. So what makes you think another "little proposal" would have any different result.
    And besides (sorry for starting a sentence with 'and') aren't THEY drawing salaries to do that. By you suggesting that, aren't you too acknowledging their poor performance, lack of ideas and need of help!

Finally, perhaps you (dear school teacher) might be so good as to "mark" their performance over the past year or so, because clearly your view is completely at odds with the market!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.