CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

Hi 50ftcat,No not touchy. I just thought I would say what I...

1. 10 Posts.
    Hi 50ftcat,

No not touchy. I just thought I would say what I thought. Why? Because I think Dr Humphreys has done a good job.

In regards to his selling - I just had a look at the anns for the last year.

Sold 19 Dec 06 (This was after it was announced he was "retiring from his position")

Sold 16 March 07 (This was when the "retirement from position" became effective)

I do not see anything wrong or suspicious with that.

I know that the shareholders are the owners of the company but also let's give credit where credit is due. Anyway you know what I am talking about.

I am not at odds with what everyone is saying either. I did not say that. I just responded to your post directed at Dr Humphreys. I do not agree with everything that is being posted but I agree that there are issues that need to be rectified. But as you see the last year performance is after Dr Humphreys retired from his position. Obviously when someone steps aside after 20 years there will be a massive change (especially when a company has been run well by that person). Again do not read too much into that 50ftcat.

No need to be condesending either 50ftcat (dear school teacher).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.