CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

well... some changes under foot., page-21

1. 2,463 Posts.
    Hoy - heard my name mentioned so had to drop in lol.

Only holding a pizzily few (no idea how to spell that) ATM and yep 50' I ended up with a pretty sore head indeed - and no doubt whatsoever am on their black list email wise -but ya get that.

Anyway, I might have a sore head, but I know there are many who feel like they have been bent over and hurt at the other end - without lube to boot!

Pot Luck - you betcha they read hot copper!!! without a doubt. But no use putting anything together for them to consider - they are too arrogant for that - setting aside anything I may have suggested to them - I know for a fact that others have had put some very good ideas to them - but they havent listened.

Have said it before, but will say it again - am no lawyer, my area of work is medical and if you could relate their actions concerning PR to those of a clinician, with a duty to a patient - if I were that clinician, I would be very concerned that the patient would have an action against me for negligence.

The three key questions must be - did they have a duty to holders - were they derelict in that duty - did damages result.

I reckon they do have a duty to shareholders to promote the company and protect the financial interests of the owners (shareholders) - they acknowledged a need for better PR - they identified a way of bettering it - I think it could be well argued that it was reasonable to implement the identified mechanism to help it - but did nothing about it. Did damages result - well I dont know how one assesses that point in this arena - and how do you recover those damages - you are really suing yaself if you are still a holder

As to director sales, if I recall correctly, there seemed to be some coincidence between good news releases and change of interest notices - at least for a while there. But as far as the geo's go, that is about the only ones I have any faith in as to competencies atm - actually - thus far they are the only ones to demonstrate competency so the spin off might be interesting -

Watching - waiting - ready to row again but only for a trade - what's that song 70's song "Don't fall in love - they're no good for you"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.