CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

Haha BB .......Changes were previously signalled and should have...

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    Haha BB .......

Changes were previously signalled and should have no effect on the prevailing winds strengthening from the West ....... or East depending which way you look cos the world is round haha.

Board is reacting instead of pro-acting but then again they are only mere mortal "miners" and caught up with narrow thinking like everybody else in the game. AGM likely May and all can be said then. Meanwhile we need to get some drill results / resource upgrades etc etc for much-needed stability in the rising seas.

Seems to me MegaBear C is here and GORM survive and thrive rules in play for my portfolio. Guppy says DJIA heading for 11000. IMO GORM megapivot is 9800. Anything managed down to there will be seen as a healthy correction we had to have within the broader uptrend. Anything under will trigger panic and see DJIA head for and likely break the Oct 12 2002 lows ..... well u know what I think so nothing would surprise.

Cash is king for mine atm as the debt default contagion spreads and unwinds. IMO we aint seen nothing yet bros and local FEB reporting might put our own financial instos under the limelight. Major concern remains as to where do we keep it SAFELY at call meantime? Hence UNHEDGED EMERGING RESOURCES WITH CAPEX IN HAND remains the insurance policy, tho since now we are entering financial system stability focus, means GOLD and PGMs are the important immediate priority.

ARK Compass theory will come into play once we start producing oxides if we are still around by then and not in some shark's belly. Rest is academic at this stage. Predation remains a REAL and ONGOING concern but in itself must offer some consolation / comforting thought given our ridiculously low market cap based resources base / advanced projects.

Nevertheless TIMING is everything and I aint replacing trading position til we get serious reversal confirmation. Doesnt feel like broader market has had its capitulation move yet either and EVERYONE will get caught in such if / when it happens.

Just a thought ....... if we had spent the cash on a truly Olympian Med cruiser instead of the oxides plant, outfitted with a full complement of Olympian nymphs, we could have used the ambience to horsetrade the sale of our resources with the Arabs and Chinese whilst sitting on the IG value toward an optimum sale and cap return to shareholders circa 2011 resources peak (GORM ?). Course Board would need to be in an Olympian party mood haha. Oh if only THAT statue of Zeus was erected in time ... pray forgive them !

One more thing to consider for them who think we are in an inflationary environment ......... M3 last 5 years = 5 trillion USD. Derivatives black hole sametime has grown to 500+ trillion and now ALL at risk. The tug-o-war continues BUT looks like the black hole is ahead at this stage ...... which is the NATURAL historic sequence the yanks have been tampering with since 1993. The text book is being written on a daily shoot from the hip basis.

Olympians believe in Nature but GORM rule # 2 is assume the worst but hope for the best ....... be prepared for ANYTHING from here. I think severe ASSET DEFLATION (depends on how u define it) is a greater immediate risk ... just ask CNP shareholders.

All personal opinion of course and basis of my portfolio strategy / management according to GORM. Am now at 60% cash and waiting for the extreme firesale bargains in resources sector ONLY, probably by Q1/Q2 2009 (?) Nothing wrong with 7+ % at call meantime.

Survive and thrive fellow Olympians. U need a good sense of humour from here on methinks. On the lookout for the firesale bargains from here on.

IMBOOC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.