I had first hand experience with a church covering up...

1. 610 Posts.
    I had first hand experience with a church covering up molestation back in the early 90's where they were notified by a private school of heaps of allegations against a chaplain. I was involved with the church's and school's liability insurance and we were notified, and told that the Archbishop had told the chaplain to get out of Australia or he would call the police. Over the next few years, I read about the church's denials about this particular person and that there was ever a cover up - absolute bullshit - they all knew what they were doing and had covered it up for years.

In the end, most religions and schools were either insured with CIC, FAI or HIH which all went broke with HIH leaving the churches and these schools with no coverage for these claims that have come out in the 2000+ years. Absolute justice - I hope they all get sued for millions and go broke.

Unfortunately, the cathos have their own insurance company which still cover them - they are probably the only ones that can keep paying.

When I heard about Pell yesterday morning, it didn't surprise me, but if he gets away with it, you cathos deserve everything you get. He deserves to be sacked and humiliated just like Hollingsworth

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.