CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

well that was a surprise

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    "Portfolio special crossings" after close at pre-ordained 20c lower than last pre-close price? Sounds and feels like either a tax effect crossing from one pocket to another or remnants of alien hedge fund distress sale. Either way actually helps with the chart requirements and unless u had a pivotal net out, u probably will have missed it by Monday trading.

The Jungle King has experienced a few of these rumbles in the jungle in the past haha. Curious tho and interesing to find out who. I was away from my desk and missed it damn.

Historically I have found market lows in first week of June cos thats by when instos usually close their FIN year books. Realistically tho CMR is now a different animal and unless there is any new cause to demand the board falls on its collective sword, then we are in a new primary wave ascendency over next coupla years.

CMR's C-1-1 appears to have completed at 325 (from a 130 low) and in C-1-2 retrace mode now confirmed thru 285- for mine but with "a" target almost complete in an intraday offmarket move (?). C-3-3 should be a beauty based smooth start-up and resources upgrades and prob again confirm starts thru 285+ with targets well beyond what C-1-1 hit. Great trading stock hey?

If it hits any lower might add few more to core accumulation as well. But if it bounces on Monday as it probably will, the term "procative" will be emphasised again in my books.

Good riddance to another pocket of resistance. 1.26 mill shares were bought as well as sold dont forget.

Agree sharks would have their magnifying glasses and slide-rules out now. Also love to see a Huntley update next based the AGM talk. They are also prob waiting to see the smooth start-up and hear the resource figures, espesh for the oxides which for anyone listening atthe AGM and able to do their 1 + 1s, should probabably soon add up to 15+ years. H's last fair value for the oxides project was 26 mill NPV per year of mine life ... and that was ages ago.

Everyone has different drivers for their portfolio investments and mine is different from most cos I look well beyond for the core locked away and happy to surf the wavelets with leveraged parcels for the holding costs, so volatilty such as this is a Godsend for mine. IMO CMR is as much a future U-major as its gonna be a base and special metals cashbox praise Zeus.

IMBOOC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.