CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

well that was a surprise, page-6

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    That was before China decided they would buy it Dav. Might have to raise the pullback targets to that recent low in the low 30s.tho u never know. L/T BHP is a super stock so any decent pullback is a buy.

I was looking for a short term pull-back based a global hitwave which I expected about June 21 on spirals. However methinks we might move thru the June minefields unharmed looking at the US markets and VIX etc cos everyone is wary so there will be no surprise ... it has to surprise. And with Faber talking about a 3 month pump of the USDX, reckon the equity markets will follow it into the next minefield circa the Spring equinox.

Yeah we might get an easing of commodities / gold coincident (I see no blow-off top) but that will be a buying opportunity for mine as L/T we aint seen the resources super upwave yet .... hopefully 2009 - 2012.

But intrinsic in this thinking is that any S/T easing of commodities will be accompanied by an easing of AUD to compensate (at least partly).

But that should not really affect CMR as it is well below any fair value based likely earnings etc which are based on L/T prices anyway, well below spot.

Next thru 325+ IMO will see CMR to 440+/- and at oxides maturity we should be knowcking on Huntleys fair value calls. IMOOC. Current levels are IMO investment / super top up opportunities. Dry end smooth start-up just announced. If we are producing metal in July re-rating will be quantum.

I am seriously amazed at CMR's relatively low price at this stage of proceedings. Bought some more on margin this morn and making sure I have a decent net out as well cos missed the crossings last Friday.

The other driver for my L/T strategy is I consider CMR a prime URANIUM stock staring at what I think is the imminent start of the third primary in POU and free-carried by its OXIDES ONLY project with SULPHIDES the mega bonus.

Its all reward / risk. Personally tho, would be surprised we dont see the Holy Grail some time next 18 months. ITS ALL IN THE TIMING of proceedings and macros but lets get to fair value first. Its a living ANIMAL haha. June 22 I will breathe a sigh of relief ... tho already doing so now haha.

And now that we are finally achieving "producer" status, watch over ya shoulder from here on !

IMBOOC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.