HAW 0.00% 7.1¢ hawthorn resources limited

well thats a big chomp, page-32

1. 637 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Hi all, I see this thread has a ref to JMS, so heres a true storyfor you all to read to hopefully kep your spirits up.
    I'm sure most of you have heard of Flinders Mines FMS, I bought the options at .1 of a cent.
    They were primerily just a Souh Aust diamond explorer called Flinders Diamonds (Flinders Island) and one day they put out a report saying they had a minng lease in the Pilbara next to FMG (Fortesque Mining).
    This didn't seem to impress to many punters and I aquired millons of these at .1 , I woke many nights reading the report over and over at 3 am just to make sure I wasn't making a mistake but sure enough it was FMG.
    They then put the same info with some rock chip samples and presto the options ran all the way to 15 cents. For a $1,000 investment to $150,000, I am not saying this is the case with Hawthorn but crazy things can happen.

By the way I sold at 1.4, 1.8, and 3.2. I have plenty of similar stories but have been watching HAW HAWOB for a VERY LONG TIME. I think they have the goods, The other thing is the capital raising question, If you paid .72 for head shares why sell them for .6 or .7? Alot of people saying this is a dog etc but I think you may be wrong. They have traded in the 100s of Millions in a day in the past, anyway we shall see if these guys have the goods

Just my opinions Goldy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HAW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $23.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 63271 6.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.1¢ 15593 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HAW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.