AZZ 0.00% $7.50 antares energy limited

Aussie to redeem yourself, I vote you call James and ask him...

1. 4,696 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1232
    Aussie to redeem yourself, I vote you call James and ask him these questions on our behalf.

These are mine:

1. If there were no conditions precedent, on what basis exactly did these deals not complete?
    2. Notwithstanding the above, given that it is known the completion could not occur without shareholder approval (the minimum notice period to convene an EGM being 28 days) why was the market not informed on the 2nd November that the deals would not complete on the 30th November as previously advised to the market.
    3. Has Antares agreed to the request for extension:
    (if not, by what date must Antares inform the purchaser of its decision)
    (if yes, what is the agreed date of extension)
    4. Do the amendments to the transaction documents include amendments to the purchase price. (If so, are these likely to be favorable or unfavorable movements).
    5. Define 'outcome of negotiations' (referred to in the announcement). Is the outcome (following which an announcement will be made to market) the deal completion, the agreement of an extended purchase and sale, or simply the agreement to accept the request for extension.
    6. Has a date for the EGM been set. At what point in the sale process will this occur. (Alternatively, what is the current anticipated 'completion date' once all conditions (including shareholder approval) are satisfied.
    7. Do the Directors still feel confident that these transactions can be completed and settled (prior to the 31st of March 2016).

(Others feel free to add)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.