IBG 0.00% 0.4¢ ironbark zinc ltd

Well-visited mineral day in China

1. 540 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Naalakkersuisoq for Raw Materials was Wednesday for a Greenlandic Mineral Day in Beijing, China. It was a well-attended event where Chinese companies and investors were given an opportunity to hear more about the raw materials sector in Greenland.

There were about 30 representatives of companies in the Chinese mining industry including China Mining Association, General Nice, China Nonferrous, Shenghe Resources and companies with interest in iron, steel, gold and critical minerals, etc.

It states in a press release.

An attractive mining industry,
    Naalakkersuisoq for Raw Materials, emphasized in its preliminary speech that Greenland has an attractive mining industry that has a great potential for further growth.
    "Therefore, there are good opportunities for Chinese companies and investors to become part of this growing industry," said Múte Bourup Egede, among others.
    Naalakkersuisoq for Raw materials speech was followed by several other active companies, which presented several promising projects in Greenland.

Satisfied with the great interest
    Naalakkersuisoq for Raw materials wanted at the same time that the day should also allow Greenland to learn from China. Therefore, there was also time for Chinese companies to present presentations.
    "I am pleased with the great interest that the Chinese participants showed in the Greenlandic raw materials sector. At the same time, I have listened with interest to the experiences in China with the raw materials sector. I am sure that both countries can learn a lot from each other and I look forward to continuing the good cooperation, says Múte Bourup Egede, according to the press release.

Cooperation agreements with actors
    In addition to the above-mentioned arrangement, Naalakkersuisoq for Raw Materials has agreed and initiated cooperation agreements at meetings with the Ministry of Land and Resources and the China Mining Association (CMA), which is an organization for all players in the Chinese mining industry. The CMA agreement includes exchanging information and creating relevant contacts.
    The two cooperation agreements together provide both a political and a market-oriented strong entrance to the mighty Chinese mining industry.

http://sermitsiaq.ag/velbesoegt-mineraldag-i-kina

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.375M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $4.833K 1.208M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 2117531 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5429982 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.05pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IBG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.