RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

Crikey moses! I was not aware of paradise island. Thanks...

1. 53 Posts.
    Crikey moses! I was not aware of paradise island. Thanks rupert!!! (Talk about about finger on the pulse and putting things in perspective!!) Ur the man. Interesting indeed.

This is starting to be revealed as being bigger than jesus or at least texas! I might just have to re-assess(blow out my odds a bit). Striking distance of the horn, iran, pak, india, china etc).Take your pick. If RRS is not worth watching for their success then this (Diego) play would have to potenially be "play of the day". (or century or least bigger and comparable to the cuban stand-off's early stages).

I feel like a kid in H.S watching tensions simmer and eagerly laying bets on who's the first kid to get punched, but let's hope the blood does not spill beyond castrophic proportions. It appears (and correct me if I'm off)based on our life time to comedown to "what's more important? who is stronger, tougher (security), or who wants the money?" all coming with a mixed medium/long term perspective. I guess only time will tell. (I say medium as there has been a fair bit of training/trial and error from Diego)

What do u think of these odds?

Money Vs Secutiry in general in middle/mid east asia - Evens but could drift to 5-1. Depending on who takes first punch

Range with oil mid term is equal too or less than 20-1?

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.