NDO 0.30% 83.0¢ nido education limited

well well well what else did you expect..??

1. 15,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    sandybeachs...

That's a pretty spiteful post and in my mind, completely unnecessary.

The history of drilling in this region is littered with failed wells...if it was not for this fact, Nido would never have picked up Galoc (with a previously failed well), as cheaply as they did.

Galoc is the reason NDO exists at all.

Interestingly, it was Dave Whitby and his "team" who took the helm at NDO when it was a 1.1c minnow...when oil was $25/barrel and the region was no on the radar...and turned NDO it into a serious contender in the O&G game..

Whilst Dave is no longer at the helm, the management framework he put in place is still evident.

The chances for failure are higher than success in this game...so why then do we always blame management when things go wrong? Is it because we do not want to blame ourselves for taking a punt with a higher chance of failure than success in the first place?

If there is no oil or gas in the targeted reservoir, how would "better management" change this simple little fact?

Far too many people seem to jump at the chance of pointing the bone at others when things do not work out as planned...yet things almost never turn out as planned when it comes to exploration! I also find it interesting that the ones who seem to do the most bone pointing, sadly, also appear to be those who have less than zero experience in the areas they are criticising others.

What thought process is behind this I wonder?

Personally, I think it is a bit rich for any of us to criticise others for doing difficult jobs in the "real world" (when we are void of all the facts)...and especially when our only real expertise in such things has been garnished from a pretend life...or "virtual life"...lived out day-to-day courtesy of chat sites like HC.

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NDO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
83.0¢
Change
0.003(0.30%)
Mkt cap ! $189.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
83.0¢ 83.0¢ 83.0¢ $2 2

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 211 83.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
83.5¢ 2 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NDO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.