ITC 0.00% 8.2¢ impress energy limited

I just dont understand... Could some1 please tell me how JPR are...

1. 1,680 Posts.
    I just dont understand... Could some1 please tell me how JPR are trading at 7 cents with a similar amount of shares on issue as ITC PLUS 300M options with no revenues and no bookable reserves and similar blue sky potential as ITC but in K'stan....

It's by looking at these coys that make me think my investment in ITC is going to be one of the smartest financial decisions i have ever made....

The market makes no sense if jpr can trade at 7 cents then we should be trading at minimum 10 cents...

We already have

Bookable reserves

Ongoing production

Large amount of HIGHLY prospective acreage

3d Seismic targets 17 +

SELF FUNDING Exploration with positive cash flows possible next yr after all outgoings

and some of the best expertise in the business

and yet we flounder at 5.1 cents......

I mean do the maths we must be trading at a discount in comparison to our peers... or do people believe exotic locations such as K'stan are the place to be for oil...

The cooper basin has not run its race yet and there is still alot of black gold to be found out there.. lets see who is the first insto to have the balls to invest...

Interesting times ahead... i will hold my buy order at 4.9 cents and go from there...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ITC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.