ITC 0.00% 8.2¢ impress energy limited

You will notice that ITC got a few mentions in the Day Trading...

1. 74 Posts.
    You will notice that ITC got a few mentions in the Day Trading Forum today.
    To be honest though until/if some more serious volume comes through I don't think ITC is a stock that would attract too much attention to us/them.
    I tend to make most of my trades intra-day, and use charts heavily to influence my decisions.
    However I bought into ITC earlier in the week at 5c after posting prior to that, that I would await my entry point (at the time it was 5.3c I think), my buy price was triggered at 50c.
    So that part of the trade has worked for me.
    Now to get to the the opposite pointy end of the chart.
    Support has greatly increased (Eddy apparently (appeared after my buy was executed.
    Disappointing to see the 100K sell at .53 after the bell today as this could well cause some unstability Mon morn.
    I (my charts) predict 6c will be hit on (if not before) Wed 21 Oct, Furthermore I reckon it will breakthrough the 6c on a gap up open on Wed 21st.
    AND at end of Oct it will close on 24 month high of 7c which will really test the resistance/support levels.
    S3 undates and the roadshow will bring some new punters into the market.
    Retrace beginning Mon 1st Nov but should not drop back below 6.5c before surging on to 8.5c the the end following week - Fri 13th.
    I agree on a technical viewpoint with all here who appear to have ITC as a sentimental favourite that the near future looks very rosey indeed.
    Good Luck to all holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ITC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.