AEV 0.00% 0.4¢ avenira limited

Have been away from this one for a long time and have noticed...

1. 239 Posts.
    Have been away from this one for a long time and have noticed that the "die hards" are still pushing "its not a dog" line. Though the share price would say otherwise and even the directors are selling some of their holdings. And I cant see a reason for this, especially at these prices - it would be cheaper to get a loan and hold on till the price went to a $1....as said by the "die hards" here.

The annc from the 7th is scary for me.
    "After completion of the 2009 drilling, assaying and validation processes, new estimates of
    resources will be independently made for the entire areas drill tested and for the DSO bodies
    defined within them."....what? dont they trust the company results?

"A sub-area of the Arruwurra Deposit has been subject to intensive drilling to enable planning
    for the bulk sampling open pit. The three profiles of drilling (Figures 2 and 3) have delineated
    a deposit averaging about 35 to 36% P2O5 and averaging about 3 metres thick. Because the
    sampling has been on a per metre basis, that grade has effectively suffered from a degree of
    dilution and Minemakers expects that the mining of this material should attain the above
    grades during the bulk sampling exercise.".....huh? if it was constant across the area then surely this wouldn't matter. Also the sampling rate must have been to a standard, if not then we did they do a 'per meter' sample.

"The bulk sample material will be extracted in two stages. The first output will be dispatched
    in 2009 to potential long-term customers. A second stage in the first quarter of 2010 will
    provide material for anticipated expanded interest in the product in the light of the above
    assay results."......Will be dispatched to potentional customers, to me this says "we dont trust you". As to the secon part, what?

"Subject to anticipated continued recovery of the rock phosphate markets in early 2010,
    Minemakers expects to be in production from Wonarah in the middle of 2010 with initial
    production likely to be from the Arruwurra Deposit."....So now it is all dependant of EXPECTED RECOVERY of rock phosphate? This last statement is the killer for me as it is now an admission that at current prices this is not a goer.

So before you all kill me for stupid comments based on the fact that I know nothing...... your right, i know very little. Which means that as someone that knows little these annc scare me off. Which might explain why people are quiting.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.396M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $37.30K 9.294M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 7037099 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 1677255 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.