MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

well, well, well.

1. 101 Posts.
    Thanks Iam, Love reading your posts

Just to add further to the PGR, ARTEMIS 1 Well application lodged on the 16-8-2010 and the oil spill plan is currently being assessed. Still no news on the farm in, but as you say this will not be a problem, I agree. Mog deal done and approved Dep Mines and Petroleum WA. (Petrobras was mentioned in these documents Lodged)

Mark, I did post recently on Genisis2 which has been designed by the CSRIO, which Petrobras uses, I believe they may know more than others using this technology, not only Zeus, but Eastbrook, Atlas and others drilled nearby. Slide 9 in the last presentation to me sounds positive, 80% Gas/Sand probability envelope. (Please correct me if I'm wrong), this information supplied looks very positive.

Todays news about Doravale may be part of the agreements with the farm in deal, thus been executed now deal is imminent.

Just on future prospects I believe they will stay in the stables of Albers who currently has finger in many pies. ( Vic P/41 is one to name a few.IMO) 2010 reactively evaluate opportunities. 1H/2011 proactively pursue opportunities.(Slide 14)

NT68 farm out seems closer then we expected, we have all been committed to 360P, Negotiate/Execute end 2010/1H2011 (slide 14) more $$$$$.

Also I would love to know why WA-269-P (Woodside, & others ) has been suspended, seems voluntary as Woodside submitted forms. This permit borders 360P and from presentations supplied by MEO and others seems to protrude into 269-P. (that orange shaded area in the recent presentation) R Woodside selling part of their permit???? or are they committed to Woodside for offtake. This permit was suspened b4 farmin deal with Petrobras.?????

Iam, couple of jobs going for you at MEO, Business Development Manager or New Ventures Manager slide 5 August update. (May be thats why they had to sell Doravale to afford you!!!!)

Good luck to all exciting months ahead. There is not much more to add, all deals IMO have been done, well application submitted was the last puzzle I needed to stay firm.

Would love to be back at Messa Camp(Great Fishing), Ningaloo Reef to take a flyover as the Songa Venus is being towed to Artemis 1.

Once again Good Luck to all, MEO, CUE, MOG & PETROBRAS.

DYOR, I still Hold.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.