AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

"PETWANits only a disappointing day if you have a short term...

1. 2,810 Posts.
    "PETWAN
    its only a disappointing day if you have a short term outlook-how many companies can stitch a deal together with a big fish - over the next 2 years this deal will be "sweet" but if your looking for a quick gain or trade- then all i can say to you is "sucker" you may have to sell at a loss -lol"

I don't agree..I have a long term view ( always have) and I am very disappointed with the day.Time and time again, the same thing is happening.Supposedly good news is sold down

Not only is this frustrating and alarming from a price point of view, it invariably means that the stock gets churned around from one trader to another and, in the absence of a huge buyer cleaning up on market, it will by its very nature put a cap on any upward movement

This has been going on for months. In another 18 months, are we still going to be saying " It's not a problem if you have a long term view"?..When does a long term view become a hold and hope?

I also don't believe the " billion shares in issue" is necessarily the problem. There are plenty stocks out there, with more shares in issue, which have no problem surging on good news and holding on to gains

What it is with AVB, I don't know. Perhaps there are trust issues with management...perhaps Aussie investors are wary of exploration companies who operate in foreign countries...Perhaps the market is taking longer to understand the company

I will hold for the time being but won't be adding to my position

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.